Thank you for considering Arundel Federal for employment.
Currently Hiring For: STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Entry-Level)
Arundel Federal Savings Bank desires a results-driven professional to handle investment accounting, electronic funds transfer processing, fixed assets and prepaid expenses, regulatory reporting, leases/rentals, and internal controls.
Position reports to Vice President of Accounting and requires AA degree in Accounting or Finance; BA/BS is preferred. Previous accounting experience desired (years of experience preferably in a Banking/S&L environment). Excellent written, communication, service orientation, analytical and problem solving skills; strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
All positions require U.S. citizenship; applicants subject to a background investigation in order to determine employment eligibility.
Necessary accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Arundel Federal Savings Bank is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
We also maintain a drug-free workplace
We offer several options for you to submit your resume and/or complete our Arundel Federal Savings Bank (AFSB) Employment Application.
- The AFSB Employment Application is available for completion at any of our Branches. Click here for a list of locations;
- You can also Click Here to print a hard copy and forward to the Human Resources Department (HR) by fax, mail or email;
- To fax your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Department, send it to our confidential fax line at 410-768-7803;
- To mail your completed AFSB Employment Application or your resume, send it to:
Human Resources Department
Arundel Federal Savings Bank
655 Crain Highway S
Glen Burnie, MD 21061-3856
- To email your resume, send your email to HR@arundelfederal.com;
- If you should need a reasonable accommodation for submission please call HR at 410-863-7048 or 410-863-7023.
Arundel Federal Savings Bank recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, or any other factor prohibited by law. We promote the concept of equal employment in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws. Candidates must possess the right to work in the United States. It is not our practice to sponsor individuals requiring work visas.